"Cada qual sabe amar a seu modo; o modo pouco importa; o essencial é que saiba amar." (Machado de Assis)

segunda-feira, setembro 19

I'm melt down

Eu fiz essa música a alguns dias (acho que a um mês atrás), justo no caminho inverso que costumo fazer... primeiro faço a música, depois faço a letra. Essa não... primeiro fiz a letra.

-------------------
Melt down


By the sun, in the morning,
I can feel your skin toutching on me
In the night, I run
but I don't know where to,
but I want to bring you to me

You're in everything...

in the lines that I draw,
in the dreams that I saw,
in the love that I feel...
For you, I melt down!

Where tonight I'll find
another pure soul to love?
When in this life, I'll find
another twin soul to give my heart?
I´ll love you for many years...

You're in everything!

In the lines that I draw,
in the dreams that I saw,
in the love that I felt...
For you, I'm melt down!

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...